Digital Documentation Workshop
On Sunday the 29th of Safar, King Khalid University hosted the Digital Documentation and Applications Workshop held by the National Digital Documenting Center from the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. The primary purpose of the workshop was to:
- Establish an attractive academic environment;
- Introduce and spread awareness of digital documentation;
- Highlight the benefits of developing and establishing applications that deliver services in governmental sectors;
- Explain the scope of digital documentation infrastructure;
- Teach digital documentation and data protection industry standards.
At the end of the workshop, a number of demo models were presented as examples.